As normal for me, here is a short video as I look back at 2020, sadly there isn’t much I can cover off with you in the video due to the way things have been as a result of COVID.
Of course, 2020 I still have some great highlights from the year that I am still happy with!
- Booked a holiday to Orlando (although, this was moved from May to September and then moved to late 2021 as a result of COVID)
- Joining St John Ambulance in the logistics team and then moving into the Event First Aid side, I have then at the end of the year become an interim event unit lead!
- Taking a couple of trips to Thorpe Park including for Oktoberfest (where I saw my good friend Gareth and Adam!) and Fright Nights
- Taking my first visit to Legoland Windsor for the day
- Going to Alton Towers! I haven’t been there since I was a ‘small’ boy so it has changed but was still a fun visit especially going on Wickerman!
I am sad that my holiday to Florida couldn’t happen especially as I was due to travel on a 747 for the first time ever and now, I will never be able to take a flight on a 747 which is very sad.
It has been very difficult for all of us in 2020 but we have also managed to help and support each other during the year which is great.
Of course a big thank you goes out to all of the Key Workers especially the NHS staff who continue to do a very difficult job.
2021, lets make it as good of a year as we possibly can.