Thu. Oct 28th, 2021

As you will understand, due to the current situation with COVID-19 and flights being cancelled up until later in 2020 (so far!) I have decided to move my holiday.

This now means that I won’t be going to Orlando until 2021, currently planned to go in September.

Hopefully things will be better by then and also, it should (hopefully) mean that I will be able to go on the new rollercoaster that is currently being built which looks awsome!

Anyway, I won’t be posting any further updates on Orlando now until near the time which is over a year away.

As I have not had any time off work so far this year (apart from the bank holidays) I will be using my two weeks off in September to do some trips around the UK, so keep an eye out for these!

error: Content is protected !!